WELCOME to BASE-LiNE Earth
Brachiopods As SEnsitive tracers of gLobal mariNe Environment: Insights from alkaline, alkaline Earth metal, and metalloid trace element ratios and isotope systems
BASE-LiNE Earth is an Innovative Training Network funded by the European Commission within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions in Horizon 2020 'European Union Funding Programme for Research and Innovation' (H2020-MSCA-ITN-2014; REA Grant Agreement No. 643084) with EURO 3,75 million. The project started on January 1st, 2015 and will run until December 31st, 2018.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 643084.
- 29 September, 2017 BASE-LiNE Earth is represented at the European Researchers Night. For more information see here.
- Sara Milner received an award for her poster at the EGU, 2017 in Vienna. See more here.
- 12 May, 2017 BASE-LiNE Earth meets Warszawa Work Package #1 Meeting in Warsaw, Poland
- BASE-LiNE Earth Session at the EGU2017 in Vienna, Austria.
- 20 March, 2017 Stephan Hamisch starts his student fellowship. See here what he experienced.
- 9 - 10 January, 2017 Work Package #2 Group Meeting at GEOMAR Kiel.
- 6 January, 2017 Peter-Jochim Focke from the Adult Education Center in Kassel is visiting culturing facilities at GEOMAR Kiel. More information here.
- 26 October, 2016 Danijela Šmajgl gives a presentation at the Faculty of Science (University of Zagreb), Croatia. More information here.