WELCOME to BASE-LiNE Earth
Brachiopods As SEnsitive tracers of gLobal mariNe Environment: Insights from alkaline, alkaline Earth metal, and metalloid trace element ratios and isotope systems
BASE-LiNE Earth is an Innovative Training Network funded by the European Commission within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions in Horizon 2020 'European Union Funding Programme for Research and Innovation' (H2020-MSCA-ITN-2014; REA Grant Agreement No. 643084) with EURO 3,75 million. The project started on January 1st, 2015 and will run until December 31st, 2018.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 643084.
- BASE-LiNERs at the 3rd International Meeting of Early Researchers in Paleontology Krasiejów, Poland. See more details here.
- BASE-LiNE Earth goes YouTube. Here you are.
- EGU 2018: An other successful Conference for BASE-LiNE Earth. Visit here for poster and here for oral presentations.
- 19 - 20 February, 2018 WP 3 Meeting in Copenhagen. More details here.
- New Paper in Scientific Reports published. See here for more details.
- New Paper in Journal of Structural Biology published. See here for more details.
- 2 - 7 October, 2017 3rd BASE-LiNE Earth Workshop was helt at the TUG in Graz, Austria. See here for details.
- 11 - 15 September, 2017 Hana Jurikova participated an Intensive Course on LIPs in Oslo. See here for details.
- 29 September, 2017 BASE-LiNE Earth is represented at the European Researchers Night. For more information see here.
- Sara Milner received an award for her poster at the EGU, 2017 in Vienna. See more here.
- 12 May, 2017 BASE-LiNE Earth meets Warszawa Work Package #1 Meeting in Warsaw, Poland
- BASE-LiNE Earth Session at the EGU2017 in Vienna, Austria.
- 20 March, 2017 Stephan Hamisch starts his student fellowship. See here what he experienced.
- 9 - 10 January, 2017 Work Package #2 Group Meeting at GEOMAR Kiel.