WELCOME to BASE-LiNE Earth
Brachiopods As SEnsitive tracers of gLobal mariNe Environment: Insights from alkaline, alkaline Earth metal, and metalloid trace element ratios and isotope systems
BASE-LiNE Earth is an Innovative Training Network funded by the European Commission within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions in Horizon 2020 'European Union Funding Programme for Research and Innovation' (H2020-MSCA-ITN-2014; REA Grant Agreement No. 643084) with EURO 3,75 million. The project started on January 1st, 2015 and will run until December 31st, 2018.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 643084.
- 9 - 10 January, 2017 Work Package 2 Group Meeting at GEOMAR Kiel.
- 6 January, 2017 Peter-Jochim Focke from the Adult Education Center in Kassel is visiting culturing facilities at GEOMAR Kiel.
- 26 October, 2016 Danijela Šmajgl gives a presentation at the Faculty of Science (University of Zagreb), Croatia. More information here.
- 30 September, 2016 BASE-LiNE Earth joins the "European Night of Science". More information here.
- 8 August, 2016 Lena Schegerer starts student internship. More information here.
- 28 - 29 July, 2016 MSCA Satellite Conference, Manchester, UK. More information here.
- 23 - 27 July, 2016 ESOF Conference, Manchester, UK. More information here.
- 12 - 15 July, 2016 EWLA European Workshop on Laser Ablation, Ljubliana, Slovenia. More information here.
6 June - 9 June, 2016 Field Trip to collect brachiopod samples in the Karavanke Alps of Austria/Slovenia. More information here.
- 15 May-2 June, 2016 Field trip "A hunt for Palaeozoic brachiopods" to Indiana, Pennsylvania, New York State, U.S. and Ottawa, Canada. More information here.
- January, 2016 The cultivation of Paujaudina atlantica starts. More information here.
- 15 -21 January, 2016 Field trip to La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain. More information here.
- Who are we? Introduction of BASE-LiNE Earth — Who we are and what we do. Flyer available here.